Wednesday, July 11, 2007

hooray! =D

finally! piano exam is over!!
wooohooox! =P

this morning i went to MS garden for my piano exam.
i was freaking nervous.
i sat there and waited for my piano teacher.
before she arrive, the examiner ask me to start first since im reached.
im the first candidate. =.=
omg, the exam started 10 minutes earlier laa.
i was really really very nervous tat time. =\

i went in the room and started with my scales
and then my pieces..
my hand get colder n colder as i playing the piano. aihs
after tat,aural time. -.-
im still having sore throat. sh*t!
then i sang, luckily my voice nvr burst out suddenly. xD
still okay la. =p
the examiner seems friendly, thanks god. XD
then i waited there for hwei ling,
and gave her tipsy. =D
my mom br0ught me for breakfast. =)
im sick. -.-
sore throat + flu + cough.
cham cham............................

jz nw i slept for few hours,people was studying and i was sleeping. lolx
but i think my sickness got worse after the nap. LOL
later on i will be goin to st j0hn meeting! ^^
i nid to buy st john badges for my uniform. heheee

alright, gotta bath..
toodles! =p

No comments: