Saturday, December 1, 2007

its no fun being SICK -

i woke up with a headache at 9 this morning. first i thought its just normal headache and would be fine after having my breakfast. so i went to have my breakfast with mommy. my head was like cracking when im eating the noodles and my tummy feels funny, i felt like vomiting and i just couldn't continue eating my meal. yahh, i wasted a bowl of noodles. once i reached home, i vomited. and the headache was getting worse. i was so desperate! i promised to go shopping with frens. and first thought that came into my mind was 'I MUST BE GOING! NO MATTER WHAT!'

i rushed out of my room. asking mom that what should i do to get better. mom had no idea. she asked me not to go and she went out with dad. i searched all over the cupboard for panadols. and i found em. i ate one. i mean, drink one. its soluble. =) i dont know how to swallow tablets kind of medicine. =x i felt much better and i went to bath. just right after bathing, it started again. i felt dizzy and vomited the water out. there's nothing left im my tummy. i just cant drink nor eat because i will vomit once there's something in my tummy. i put on my clothes and dried up my hair then went to watch tv, and rest on the sofa. mom came back and i told her im still going, she said okay.

god, im glad that i made the very very right choice! it was fun at the mall. i know its not as fun as shopping in somewhere like KL, but its not so bad as i bought plenty of stuffs i like! =)) hm. will upload the photos here once i get them. heehee ^^ i feel so glad that im not vomiting. i ate pizza n even mcd just now. =x i just can't stop eating! i love food! :D

im going to MPYO. its on 12th of December, 8.30pm, at Dewan Jubli Perak Sultan Haji Ahmad Shah. the tickets are RM15 each. gonna get the tickets from Evonne. =)

will upload the photos right here once i get 'em! gotta run, see yaa! *wink


p/s: there is a hole at my purse. thank to myself. lol

No comments: