Wednesday, February 27, 2008

Black Doggie -

okay, so theres a black dog appeared to be at the area my my house this morning. I found it quite cute, its black with white nose. it sounds funny but its cute. hee. i met it once when i walked to school in the morning, and i saw it again when i came back from school. then i saw it again when i walked to school again for St.john activity, and again, i saw it when i walked home from school after St.john activity. When the fourth time i met it, i kept chasing me, not because of seeing me so many time, its because, did i mention that its a male dog? i think its because he wanted to have some 'fun' and thats why he kept hugging people. he hugged another friend of mine too, tightly. and that caused some scratches to my thighs. lol

and one more question, should I rare dog? yeah i wanted to have one since I was 9, but mom didnt want to get me one because she said its hard to take care of a dog. but now, her friend's got 11 puppies which had just born and she asked me whether i want one or not. i didnt know what kind of dog is it and im finding out by asking her friend's daughter which is studying in my school as well. but i got no chance to ask as we barely met. im afraid that i cant take care well of the dog and bla. and i thought a lot about dogs for the past few days, no matter im studying or bathing. aiks.

im gonna think about it everytime until i meet her.

'i love dogs' =)

No comments: