Saturday, February 16, 2008

The Day After Valentine's.

HAPPY BELATED BIRTHDAY ! WK.

birthday wishes for wk although I wishes him yesterday. we had a blast ! :D went to Suzzane's for movie, 'The House' , a Thailand ghost movie. woooooooo its really scaryyyyyyy. for a gutless people like me, its really a horror movie. I was covering myself most time when watching the movie, plus Suzzane's TV room which is so perfect, I felt like I was really in the situation of the movie. hahaha. Tiffany was sitting besides me, she really scared me out of my body whenever she scream, haha. suzz's dog watched with us too. :) we gave a simple tee with our signature and drawings to wk, we asked him to wear it to tuition class and I wondered will he. hah

after the movie we decided to go Gelora Point for yc, we walked there. gee, we even passed by horror house, I worried that something will appear in the house. hahh ! we took a looooong time to reach there, not because of the distant, its because we played a lot along the way. :P we wanted to take funny photos on the way but we didn't, we laughed a lot and of course, the photos was fail to be taken. oh but we did take some before we left Suzz's house. :D

we wanted to try the water bike at Taman Gelora but since theres number of us so we didn't. chat awhile and headed to tennis court, JiaRock has tennis lesson after that. Met some friends there playing tennis, and I realised I haven't been playing tennis for a long time. Should start playing it after exam, urgh, exam on the coming tuesdayyyyy whatever. so everyone said goodbye and went back, and thats the end of the gathering? yea, gathering. :P
moments we've been through together. LOVES !
the birthday guy, wk, with the tee we gave him ! :DReuel posing as a muscular guy with our bags and wk's spectacles. hahagreat picture ! isn't it? :P such a cute pose by wk with the 'keropok'. haha
picture perfect !
I had a great with you guys. I love you all !

No comments: