Thursday, April 24, 2008

choir competition

woke up at 5 this morning, went to school to get ready for everything. putting on make up, tying bun and warming up our voices. sigh. don't know where to start saying about it. overall its , we didn't make it to state competition. how sad is that. i was really shocked when they announced that the third place goes to SABS. I controlled myself from crying but i failed. tears kept on rolling down. most of us were really disappointed but i know we did our best. third is better than nothing. for me. i wore pink undies, no wonder we only got third lorr. lolol.
had not been sleeping well since we started to practise. my eyes are aching right now. maybe its because i cried just now. i almost fall down because the tears were blocking my eye sight. luckily i didn't or I'll be so damn embarrassed. my hair was as hard as stone when i got home, because of the hair spray. Im loving lip gloss already. hah ;D my lips look so damn juicy this morning. mayshan even asked for a kiss. hahahaha ! im getting really sleepy now. piano class at 4, i shall take a nap before i go. toodles !

No comments: