Thursday, September 4, 2008

bad day

it's been a very bad day. sigh* woke up in the morning feeling very unease. went to school. left some of my books at home. brought undone work to school. didn't have the appetite during recess, skipped breakfast. wanted to have some rest at the library, too packed, not even one seat left. -_- and was having cramp for the whole day. damnit. exam is coming, just 3 days ahead. I only studied a few pages of geography. need to hand up the folio within this month and I haven't even started it yet. :(

anyway, mood changed when I saw the Pomeranian. :) well. um actually its just pictures of it. but it's so damn cute can ! it totally cheered me up. I smiled. even when I'm doing revision on science ! :D awhile ago, wanted to cut Nicky's nails. she refused to. and we end up chasing each other in the house compound. haha shes so cute.

science tuition. an hour to go. damn I don't have the mood to study.
life sucks. exclude the time with Nicky. :)

No comments: