Sunday, October 12, 2008

doggy doggyyyyyyy

brought Nicky to the dog show this morning. :D she met up with Cody, Pepe & BiBi. yay finally, after so long. she was so effin naughty when we reached there. too excited to play with other dogs I guess. she ran out of control, and barked non stop. -_- luckily after some time she got better. probably shes tired already. saw alot of pugs this year. saw dogs wearing shoes. haha so cute :D
too bad sister was having tuition class at 10.30am. so we left around 10, couldn't stay longer. :( I wished I could. so Nicky can play with her friends longer. but Bibi was afraid of Nicky lah. maybe she was being over friendly to her. Cody kept on chasing Nicky's butt. -_- Pepe & Nicky were smelling each other. haha so cute. she went to sleep straightaway when we reached home. too tired. and drank alot of water.
haha

Cody & Evonne's leg. hahahah
yea I brought along the cane. -_-her tongue damn long. woah !Nicky & me, showing my leg. XDXDpoodles for sale ! :D
damn cute lor. haha
my sister likes them too.Bibi. looking cute in the green skirt. hahame. and Nicky without her ears. hahaha she look so dumb. XDin the car.
omg look at her tongue.


Nicky : happy day ! :D
hahaha

school tomorrow. ://///////////
ciao *chu*
HAHA dumb jiarock :P

No comments: