Monday, November 17, 2008

Gathering

16112008
Reuel's place

planned to have dinner together but since Jamie, as in the Axel Ow(haha), wasn't free to meet us up, we canceled dinner plan. instead we just spent some time at Reuel's. watched Disaster Movie, this is the worst movie on earth! -__- stop blaming me la you guys, I suggested it but I did not insist on watching it okay, anyway you guys have no idea what movie to watch also. eeek stop boo-ing me. :(

we gambled a little. heh ;)
I lost. -_- but JiaRock gave me the money back. because I merajuk.
HAHAHAHHA then we watched Hannah Montana(because we got nothing to do already), we still managed to laugh a lot. then we played with Reuel's lappy, we facebook-ed, we msn-ed, and googled for Jiarock's new school info. and last but not least, we camwhore-ed. HAHA :D such great night, we had so much laughter. :D but Jiarock, you haven't tell me yet. :S tell what? you know, I know. ;)

Tiffany went to KL this morning, back on this coming Saturday. then to Bali next week, and Cameron Highlands on the end of December. JiaRock will be going to KL tomorrow to attend Showdown of Champion to see Roger Federer, then China in December. while me...stuck in Kuantan. what a luck.

gambling. I mean posing. :)
playing with kiddo games. hahwatching tv.Reuel pointing one of his finger. WK starring at the bowl of chocolates. :DJiaRock ter-type.
I wonder what was he thinking. hmm
starring at the laptop. still starring at the laptop.
stupid penguin didn't look at the camera. ;p

STUPID PHOTOS ON THE NEXT. ;)



No comments: