Tuesday, December 16, 2008

15.12.2008

woke up at 8 yesterday morning(damn early) for tennis. went to fetch Tiffany then to tennis court. They were all there already when I reached. we played until 10 something, and I was extremely hungry at that momment, I didn't take my breakfast, I forgot. :/ oh and I met Eu Chen & Jordan, they were having lesson and both were in sleepy mode. lol

we already planned to walk to Hoi Yin for breakfast after tennis the night before. but then Reuel couldn't make it because he needed to attend something like a rehearsal, and Tiff didn't want to walk so far, so it was just Suzzane, Sharmin, Jiarock and I. and we took a loooooong time to reach there, we were insane! I don't know why did I agree to go, damn far! hahaha luckily there was seats for us once we reached there. then we chilled at the beach again. :) but this time no ice cream, I learned a lesson from JiaRock! HAHAHA :P

watched 10 Promises to my Dog yesterday afternoon. the Golden Retriever is extreeeeemely cute! damn nice ah the fur. the ending part super sad, when the dog was about to die and couldn't move at all. cried like as if I was having asthma, both eyes also turned red. the girl in the movie was also crying like mad. haha super sad lor! can't describe how sad it is. need to watch it by yourself. make sure you watch it alone unless you want somebody else to see you crying like a pig. hahha

and now I'm waiting for Beverly Hills Chihuahua to be released! :D

No comments: