Thursday, December 25, 2008

Merry Christmas

and a Happy New Year!

came back from KL yesterday, reached home around 7.30pm. took a quick bath and went to Reuel's house. Suzzane and I both reached at the same time, so coincident right? :D went in and saw lots of people eating already. as usual, we eat eat eat then talk talk talk lahh. when the clock stroke 12 we all started singing Christmas songs and wishing everyone Merry Christmas :) my fav part ehehe

went home around 12.30 and went straight to bed once I reached home. ok lah right after brushing my teeth and washing my face and peeing in the toilet and yada :)


*blush* HAHA
rockin' on the bed!falling off from bed....my red hat and red top. :Dour red hats plus the red monster. hahahapenguin teeeeeee!straightening my hat? o.oyeap my red hat is now straight! :Dchristmas treeeeeeeeee

once again,

Merry Christmas ya'll!



KL trip post coming up...:)

No comments: