Friday, January 30, 2009

CNY

went out for bai nian almost everyday. huhu! (copied from 'xiao hua' in Miss No Good muahaha)
collected quite some amount of angpaus *evilgrins*
gambled a lot. heheehehee
Ate a lot too! @#$%

Reunion Dinner
had our family reunion dinner in Lake View restaurant, Genting. it was really packed and the food was served without according to the order. I didn't eat much that night as I was having stomachache. no not the normal poo poo stomachache. it's the exactly same ache when I was once sent to the hospital in the midnight because of virus infection. drank a whole glass of hot water but it didn't help. and right after the dessert was served, the ache faded away. -_- caused my hungry stomach in the midnight. luckily all of uncles and aunties came to our room to gamble and they brought hotcup huuhuu went out to the water dispenser to get hot water for my hotcup in pyjamas.


Day 1
nothing much happened. spent most of the time in the car, back to kuantan. hmph skip!

Day 2
went to grandma's house with family. took a lot of families photos, BIG family. :)
with our 92 years old great grandmother. :D
Day 3
went kai ma's house in the afternoon and had dinner over there. then headed to Reuel's place after dinner. played fire crackers then Tiffany came at 10 something. dad came pick me up around 10.30 and sent me to Raney's place. saw quite some numbers of people when I reached. all having Carlsberg. gambled a little and played mahjong. or should I say, learn mahjong instead. heehee

Day 4
went to Tiff's house first then together we went to Sharmin's. gambled (again) and lose damn much! all lose to Ow Jia Rock -___- ciao-ed to them and went to Evonne's house. gambled and won some hehehehe. then to my place, continue gambling. played In Between. damn chi gek! screamed like shit! hahahaha

Day 5
which means today. :)
went to Desmond's place for lunch. gambled a little then off we went to Jordan's. the most chi gek part was when we were playing In Between! this time we laughed and screamed even crazier! hahaha today is the day that I laughed most! just like siao people hahahaha

No comments: