Friday, February 6, 2009

Beach Run 09'

school's good today! because it's short! :D

went home for lunch after school then mom sent me to school again at 12.30 for St. John practise, exam on this Sunday! and I haven't revise yet heheheh :p hopefully I can pass! then went to Taman Gelora for beach run at 2.30, I was forced to go, by Jojo Lee! and all the time there I'd been poke by Jojo and lim E for uncountable times! these two retards. after reaching the finish line, they planned to go to TC for MacDeee and we walked there! we even chose to go with another road, which is longer to avoid from teachers. but well, you can never avoid something that you're trying to avoid from. we met 2 teachers on the way. kena kantoi. @#$%! we managed to reach there after 45 minutes time of walking and running. somehow the distance were longer today! damn exhausting!

ate at MacDee and went out to chill. saw a tiny little Maltese there! damn cute lah damn cute! like seriously omfg! she's so obediant! I wanna buy another puppy! :D :D :D

Jojo faster update lu punye blog. then I can grab picutres. :) :)

No comments: