Friday, March 27, 2009

LAST WEEK'S OUTINGS


went to the beach last week to do some research for folio(again. we do this every year) went to pick up hwei ling and made our way there. sat there feeding mosquitoes while waiting for the others to come. we actually spent most of our time taking pictures of ourselves than working on the folio
:]

-
went to the mall to catch the movie, Dragonball the other day, with DarlingMok, Raney and Jasmine :] the movie was actually better than I'd expected! we chose this one because we had no choice left. I never watch the original one before, thats why i found it quite good.
jasminemok, with her super loooong legs.spotted! in Parkson hahhahand we actually pose for this. very romantic right, I know ;)

-
we, Suetyen & I had sort of a girls reunion thing at Yen Yee's place. she came back for holidays, it'd been so long since I last saw her! she didn't really change much. and the school she's going has so very much rules! i don think i can stand those rules.
omg :O

talked a lot with her that day. we even made sushi together! had lots of fun! but too bad I had guitar lesson that day which was why I had to leave earlier and didn't make it to the ending of Bride War.
suetyenYenYee
not ready yet. still playing with suetyen's foot hahahakuma kuma! :Dindulging myself in music hahame YenYee Suetyensuetyen! and YenYee's foot besides :Dmy sushi!
suetyen's!YenYee's!
which is the biggest sushi! hahahasuetyen comel..our sushi :D*lick*my peace sign :]whats with my face omgYenYee :]*smooches!*

No comments: