Friday, March 13, 2009

taking babysteps to heal my heart

what the hell is wrong with msn!!?!?!? *takes guitar and smashes it to the table*
been trying hell lots of times to sign in but failed all the way!

since I couldn't sign in msn to send Tiffie the photos, I shall post them here. grab it Tiffie! or wait until I get back from Awana Kijal yeap I'm going to Awana Kijal tomorrow with family. yay finally got to swim! I can't even remember when was the last time I swam. It's been so long....

anyway, went to the beach today with Tiffie, Suzz, JiaRock(who makes me look fair now HAHA), Wk & Reuel. Tiffie and I were the earliest, ate something to fill my empty stomach while waiting for the others to reach.

walked to Hyatt since them guys wanted to play snooker. saw some people rehearsing(I guess) at the poolside. went into the snooker room and Reuel taught me, I mean us girls on holding the stick. (we didn't know how to play) (anyway I still don't know how to play right now) we 6 people splited into 2 groups, which is Reuel, Tiffie and Suzz a team while Jr Wk & I in a team. started the game and..I don't remember who won they then went back at around 6.45 and Tiff Suzz & I walked back to McD to wait for Tiff's mom.

my burger
Reuel tutoring usyay Suzzane!looks like we were lining up for something. haha so straight.hearts!hong pok pok punye JiaRock.
i'm finally fairer than him now hehehehthe SIX!
Reuel acting innocent muahahaReuel acting cute! HAHAHA
he was actually asking Tiffie 'what kind of shamPOO do u use?'
the POO mouth hahahaa

go grab more pictures at here.
lazy nak upload dah
click for the actual size ah. I don't want you to come blame me for the small photos



and lastly,
HAPPY SMACKASS 15TH BIRTHDAY TO JORDAN LEE JIA CHERN!
thanks alot for all the pokes you gave me almost every time you see me

back in year 2006. old times!
2007
gosh we all look so different now!school camp
we were in the same groupthis game! hahaha2008
on evonne's birthdayJordy's huge assI like this!2009
CNYLOVE YOU LOTS JORDY!

No comments: