Sunday, May 31, 2009

twitterrrrrrrrrrrrrr

it's the very last day of May, time really flies don't they?

sorry for neglecting my blog for so long. didn't have the time to update. I'm now finally done with the exam and you know what's next! *biggrin* but, before that I'll also have to get my folios done. then, say hello to fun! woohooooo! *screamingmylungsout*

I'd been so into twitter lately. what on earth was I doing before joining twitter!!!!?!? seems like all the celebrities are very much into twitter as well. which i couldn't even catch up because there's too much updates from them! hahaha i'm now folowing 13 celeb and i really believe those are the real one. at least Ryan Seacrest's is real, heard him mentioning his on radio before. Taylor is on twitter too! *jumpshappily* i'd been so excited since i found her yesterday. twitter is now the first site i type whenever i'm online heeehehe!

also, i'm very into PWT's 1,2,3,4 lately. ah why am i into so many things lately? *shrug* because they're AWEsome!
hehe! sorry for being so excited, can't help it! back to the holiday plans, besides having fun, i'll also have to suffer, from the diet plan.... how i wish i didn't have to cut out food and exercise. hmmm well... exercise yes. cut down food, NO. i'll try, but i guess... it won't work. anyway, wish me luck. and bring me for exercising.

i'll try to update as much as possible.



p/s: June is starting soon. you know what u'll need to do :P :P


No comments: