Tuesday, August 25, 2009

loveedrunkk

went jogging at TG this morning. jogged for a few rounds and took time discussing where to go for breakfast. ended up being like usual - walked to Hoi Yin. somehow today's road seemed shorter, which is a good thing :) after having our breakfast, we went over to Suexian's for some talking hehe. talked about some plans, too bad we only had a little time, came out with no conclusion in the end haha and I miss Pepper so much!! ;ppp

not much happenings in my holidays so far. in fact, these days had been really boring!! no movies, no karaoke, no yc session, no nothing T_T had been spending my day sitting in front of the teevee watching old dramas. nothing to do with the computer also, and noooo I don't wanna start studying yet :(((


and again, I want to watch Up! :'(

No comments: