Wednesday, September 30, 2009

Emily's wedding party

went to attend my used to be English tutor, Emily's wedding party. she's now 25, for me it's a little too early, but she and her husband really make a good couple though, love their new house heh. all the best to both of them :)
the students
spent half of the day going to 4 different places, tiring but fun heh :D

-

counting down, 7 days more until PMR and I'm getting nervous again. no matter how much of model papers I did, I just can't seem to have any improvement.. :( can't imagine what will my feelings be on PMR eve, wondering if I would fall asleep like usual or not falling asleep at all. I usually get stomachache when I'm nervous, hopefully it won't be happening right before my paper.

at the meantime, I'm feeling kind of excited, confusing I know! excited because I seriously can't wait for PMR to be over! can't imagine how much fun and so on, muahaha ;)

okay, so that's all about it.
having a break after school and trying to keep my blog updated heh!

No comments: