Friday, September 11, 2009

Where Got Ghost

had a last minute plan on catching a movie.
we watched -

how's the movie you ask? no idea!
don't know whether should rate it good or bad. there are some parts in this movie which are really funny! I could hear everyone in the cinema laughing including me! still, there are some parts which could almost give me a heart attack. I wasn't expecting those scaring scenes lor! Isn't this a comedy?! suddenly 'BOO!' and everybody screamed, I could even hear a bunch of guys from the other side shouting! hahaha

went for some chat at Starbucks before going home.

SX peeking... XD

there's still a long list of movies I wanna watch! have to watch them after PMR. can't believe PMR is only few weeks to go, I'm so not done with the revising yet! although I want it to end quickly for all the coming up plans, but! I don't wanna get C for my history paper!! 4A3B1C for my trials. C for history again! not a good one. honestly I studied history more than I did for all the previous exam but still I got C. really work more on history. hmmmm







ANW, can't wait for PMR to be over! :pppp

No comments: