Wednesday, January 27, 2010

True

Third day of the week, so far so good ;)

School today was great, assembly canceled due to the rain. did nothing but talked for the supposed-to-be-assembly-period, and stayed at the library for the 4 periods after that. going back to the library block aka form 3 block really brings back a lot of memories, recalled how we always hopped to each others' classes when teachers not around, walking back to classes together after recess time, talking/laughing/lepak at the corridor outside our classes etc etc. and most importantly, we don't have to climb so high and pant so loud after getting into our class everytime lol. but in second thought, its good because this means that we exercise regularly ;D

last Sunday, went to the studio 'Two Fingers' with Chow Chow, Desmond, Edmund, Pong & TJ. the studio was good, so much better than Teruntum's and the one above A1 market! mainly because it's new, so of course it's not dirty, yet. the mic is good, other instruments are good too. and yeah, I like it there ;)

I actually have a video of Desmond singing 21 Guns in my camera, but he wouldn't let me upload it so....yeah. there's 2 other videos or 3, I forgot, with Edmund, they're in his phone, so we shall wait for him to upload them. Since I can't share the video with you guys, I'm just gonna put up some of the photos we took :)

I. NEED. A. HAIRCUT. DESPERATELY.



Off to dinner ;)

No comments: