Monday, February 22, 2010

Exam !

First day of school, had a hard time waking up this morning! Was still dreaming when the alarm rang and thought that the alarm was in my dream. Forgot what to do and messed up everything. Forgot the let Nicky makan(I'm such a bad owner :( ), not enough time for my own breakfast, stuffing all the books into the bag at the very last minute, forgot where the socks are, when the clips are and the hairband! So rushed that I have to wake my dad up and ask for a ride to school to avoid reaching late. And yeah, for u who don't know, I walk to school every morning because its very near to my house :)

Anyway, thank god I reached school in time. Attended assembly and got summoned for not wearing the ribbon -.- other than these, my day is good.

First test of the year is on tomorrow! Having BM paper, BI paper, add maths paper and history paper! I haven't finish studying for history paper yet! So not ready for add maths paper! Not having confident for the other two papers either. In short, I'm so not ready for this test! Definitely expecting for the worst.






its 23rd of Feb tomorrow...

No comments: