Tuesday, April 27, 2010

blehh

I screwed up April test! rawrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrr.
I'd actually decided to not give a damn on this test but heck, couldn't help it! I freaking failed my history paper, got 44 for Bio paper. These two subjects are the worst so far, but I'm not really feeling sad, maybe just disappointed, yes disappointed. I should've studied :/ (this sentence comes out after every test) but think about it, isn't this a good thing? I mean like, this will definitely push me to study hard for the mid year exam! can totally feel the pressure, what if this is the result for mid year exam? :O dare not imagine, so, study harder is it!

There's so many movies to watch yet so little time! I'd missed out quite a number of movies on theater, now I might just go download them and watch, or maybe lend them from someone elseee. I'm now into Glee! ;) I know I'm late...but it's better to be late than never right!? cheh. and yes, I gotta say this, I love Finn! although he looks kind of...erm dumb? aren't these hot dudes in high school suppose to be..you know! plus he's like the head of the team and stuff. he seems lost and indecisive all the time. but still, the look is there. and definitely the voice! :D



just a little update :)

No comments: