Wednesday, August 25, 2010

St John AGM 2010

Respond to this post, the four things I was looking forward to and worrying about? 3 passed and one more to go.

From this post, I guess everyone knows the outcome of the AFS scholarship? Honestly I was really expecting that I could get it. I thought the interview was okay, nothing went wrong and..it was smooth I can say. I had a hard time recovering from the disappointment I got here, not getting the scholarship isn't the worst thing for me ; watching all the friends who went to the interview with you getting the scholarship, seeing them being so happy and talked about the program so excitedly? Yes it hurts. BUT, of course I'm also happy for them, to get such great opportunity and I wish all the best to them! No I'm not jealous, I'm just disappointed, sad because I couldn't go have fun with them, both my friends here and those who I met during the second selection. Anyways, this is the time for me to learn from my mistakes and to stand up from where I fell. Even though I didn't make it, I'm really glad I had the chance to meet so many new people and that I gave my best. I just gotta face it and try again next year :)

and this! the Mentakab punye trip, one word ; FUN.

Then..St John AGM!
It was..an emotional night. I bet all of us are now wishing for the best to come?
The food was good, performances were awesome!(go SABS!) Overall I think it was great!
Now that the night is over, I kind of miss the times waking up early to go for meetings and spend 2 hours discussing about the night. I don't want all of these to end, I want more! I had a really great time spending with the group of committees, the awesome people. And..I'm hoping for more :)
the team mates... :) and E Chin who went back early.part of the committee.Dr Hewgirls with Sir Ryanthe cadet and nursing leader Mr CheeSharr :)


--

and that thing left to be worried is ;
my piano exam result. I'm prepared for the worst to come! >:)




No comments: