Sunday, December 19, 2010

2010

It's 3.30 in the morning, feeling hyped after watching Confessions of a Shopaholic because of all the pretty, gorgeous, hot dresses/heels! Who doesn't love these?!!!??! And somehow I have the sudden urge to blog.

Anyways, the same ol' line; TIME FLIES!!!!!!! Only a few weeks left and it's gonna be 2011 already! So fast that I can't even describe it. I know I know, I bet most people will be blogging about the new year resolutions, same routine every year, but- it DOES NOT apply on me AT ALL, so I'm saving up the time instead of wasting them thinking about the list.

2010 had been a great year, even though there were some ups and downs, and for a few times I had thought this was the worst year for me, but actually 2010 is the year that I had learnt the most from. Unlike the other previous years which were almost the same, 2010 had been a really different year- I had learnt so many things, so many experiences I'd never had, and I got to meet so many new friends. A lot of things happened, by a lot I mean A LOT, so much that I can't even list any of them down here. I honestly don't know how to describe 2010, too much things happened by just a blink of an eye, my mind is so messed up right now trying to recall things I went through this year. I can't even think, so much that my mind is turning blank.

Need some distractions, okayyyyyyyy so I really do hope 2011 is gonna be much much much better and I definitely need that because I will be sitting for- TADAAA SPM!! I'm not so sure about it, I can't believe the year has come. Each year seeing all the seniors, can't believe it's gonna be my turn soon. Told ya time flies.

This post is a mess, I can't think right seriously. I think because it's super late now and I'm sleepy. OK GOOD NIGHT.

No comments: