Monday, January 14, 2008

Babyface - Everytime I Close My Eyes.

I love love babyface's songs! Specially the one above. Went to some kind of occasion with family last night. I put on a top and jeans after cleaning up, but I've made a decision to change the top at a very last second.
This was the first top I wear. (Ignore the mess) Guess why did i change it? Because I looked like a pau in it. Meaning fat la. sigh. I guess I was born to wear tee only la since I was born FAT. I wished to wear so much kind of top but no matter what I just couldn't slim down la. New year is approaching, can someone teach me how to slim down in such a short time? *sigh. sigh. sigh.*
Okay, let's just talk about school. Finally our principle got a chance to talk to us, I mean in front of us. Its my first time listening to her voice, and its like kind of weird. :x Nothing much happened today. Oh I just had my St.John exam yesterday, the weather was extremely hot man, and I need to transport someone in my super tight uniform. Bend down and up almost break my uniform. I seriously need to control my diet or I can't fit in my uniform. *Sigh!*
Currently watching the Hong Kong Drama - Survivor Law II. This one rocks, although I watched till episode 10 only. The actors and actress rocks, I love Ella Koon in this. She is so fabulous. :D and pretty too. *wink* I feel like being a lawyer after watching this. hahahaha. Hong Kong drama always inspire me for being a lawyer. haha. But i think being a lawyer in Hong Kong will be much much better than Malaysia's. Maybe that's because I watched alot of Hong Kong drama that talk about lawyers. Who knows. hm.
Will be going to the night market with mommy after this. sigh. I'm so going to gain weight since there so much of food at night market and for me who can't stand the good smell will be grabbing alot of food and stuck into my mouth. Um, I mean buy, definitely not grab. Once again, *huge sigh!* full stop.

With loves,
Nicole.

No comments: