Friday, January 18, 2008

Friday Noon -

School was fine, the weather was not fine. Its raining starting from yesterday night until this afternoon, it ended for a little while after school but started raining again after around 20 minutes, less than that i think. The weather was damn cold la this morning. Got down from the car and ran into school, walked into class in a wet condition, plus cold. Didn't manage to bring a sweater and so I was shivering for the whole morning. We didn't even need to switch on the fan and we were like in air-conditional room. I should have brought my sweater to school.
Went for lunch with the long-time-no-see girlfriend, Raney Tan. I had not been seeing her for ages since she transferred to SMKAP. Evonne, Suetyen and I decided to ask her for lunch since today's Friday. Accompanied her back to school and off we went back to our school. We were supposed to have St.John training right now but since rain's here, the training canceled and I'm here blogging right now.
I still need to go to school on tomorrow, which is Saturday, a replacement for Chinese New Year holiday. ahh, damn it la. I don't want to go to school on Saturday, but I have no reason to say no. damn. I still have lots of homeworks to be done. Homework kills laaaaa. I hate doing homeworks. Well, at least mommy said she will bring me for a shop tomorrow after school. hm. :)
uhhhh, I want a ODM watch! I asked mommy but she said wait till my birthday. My birthday is in June la. Its only January right now. I want I want. I seriously think they are nice. nice! :D Imagine me wearing it. hahahahahaha! =x Maybe I should wait until my birthday, maybe not. I still have stuffs to request for on my birthday. eheh!

Off for Hong Kong drama again.

Loves.

No comments: