Saturday, January 19, 2008

Rainy Day -

The weather is still not fine. Rain was pouring down again early in the morning, and that got me wet when i enter the school, again. Damn lucky I brought my sweater to school, I still shivered even I was wearing my sweater, I felt like I'm in Hong Kong again. hahahahaha. Just joking. Skipped the last three periods which are Sivik and Moral, thanks to my KH teacher. I love her so damn much. :) I rather help her on hanging those curtains up than sit in the class listening to teachers' crap. But the job wasn't easy okay. =P My fingers injured because of tucking the so called penyangkut on the curtain, and I met a spider up on my way to the top. FYI, I hate spiders! I hate them more than anything in the world! Damn! I nearly had a fall from the chair when I saw the spider, it was moving on its wet. I still feel gross when I'm typing this. damn it. damn the spider, ruined my day. Hate you spider, I hate you.
God, help me. I still have lots of undone homeworks. They are killing me. It will be school day again on the day after tomorrow, how am I going to finish them all? Er. just leave them there. I'll do that at a emergency time. hm. Mommy will be bringing us to the mall later. I'm gonna bring her to the watch shop again and again until she buy me the ODM watch. bleh.
Alright, I need some rest here. Til then ! =)


*Where's my ODM watch?*

No comments: