Sunday, January 20, 2008

Scary yet funny Incident -

I could hardly wake up this morning, it was 10 in the morning and I wanted to wake up, but I just couldn't open up my eyes. They were so hardly closed. They were finally opened at 11, which mean an hour after. urgh. and I felt so freaking sleepy. Went for my bath and lunch, I had tuition at 1 at noon. weird huh? tuition on Sunday, but I'm even worst, I have TWO tuitions on Sunday. hell. Something really scary happened in the afternoon. Mom fetched me from my tuition and went to my cousin's house to pick up my lil sister. Mom went out of the car to bring my sis home. The car door opened, I thought it was my sis at first. Then I heard a shout from my cousin, and I wondered why would she shout at my sis so I turned back to have a look. Surprisingly! It wasn't my sis that opened the door, it was a old woman live next to my cousin. I had a big shock! She looked at me fiercely and iI didn't know what to do, I was so freaking scare. My cousin shouted at her, she looked back to my cousin, grabbed a big pack of tissue boxes and closed the door so hardly. You should be laughing because of her grabbing the tissue box, but this is scary, very scary. My cousin told us that the woman has kind of mental problem, once she didn't eat her medicine, she will turn to be so. man, this incident ruined my Sunday. (although my Sundays are always ruined because of the tuitions.) Even Tiffany also got a shock when i told her about this. I still remember the way she looked at me this afternoon. god.
okay, forget about that. I'm searching for off-shoulder top. I went to some shops and tried on some but they weren't so satisfying. Kuantan really don't have nice tops la. I wish I can find a nice one. I found one that I find it quite nice but yet it look weird on me. lol
I need to have a shop with the girls. :D and we will shop till we drop. but! Can we shop until we drop in Kuantan? Maybe yes, maybe not. I seriously need to change my prepaid number into postpaid. I don't really sms so often. And when I need to reply, I don't have credit, or its expired. If I change, it'll be maxis's. I want digi. Confusing.
I missed few episodes of the drama. I seriously need to catch them up quickly.
Off to drama again! haha. :D

Loves.

No comments: