Monday, January 21, 2008

ABC Soup -

currently having mommy's ABC soup. I love mommy's soup! :D mmmmmmm* yummy! hee! Waiting for the drama load in youtube. Damn slow la, I think its the connection problem. I'm hungry, I didn't eat much today, I finally decided what to do. I'm going to control my diet and exercise more. This is what I wish to do now, I'm not going to eat so much during Chinese New Year. Tahan abit la. hee. I'm going to learn yoga starting in March, after CNY ma. =P
I'm still waiting for the watch! ahhhhhhhh, how long do I need to wait for? June June June June, a few months more to go. sigh. I'm not sure which one should I ask for. Anyone will do. :)
ahh, this episode is so damn slow man. I want to watch them quickly! Oh yea, talk about that, any interesting movie to watch? I want to watch Game Plan, but Tiffany doesn't want to, she wanted to watch er, I forgot what's the name. =x Anyone want to watch with me? hahaha. Nevermind, no matter how, I'm going to drag her into the cinema. hahahaha
Tuition again tonight. I don't think form 2 life is great la but most people said so. I have a lot of things to do. a lot! but I don't know which one should I do first. lol
Okay, I know. I'll watch the drama first. hahaha =P
Byebye! :)

No comments: