Sunday, January 27, 2008

Baby baby -

I've got my baby skinny jeans. Its not branded jeans but I still like it. =) I bought it yesterday from a boutique, its affordable. heee. I need to buy a pair of new shoes to match with it, and a top too. haha. I still didn't get my off-shoulder top! I've tried on so many but none of them are my choice. I hope daddy will bring us to KL asap, before CNY. And I'm going in every single shops to search for it.
AA school is having a prom night. I wonder how will it be like. I think I'm going since the girlfriends are going. :D Its semi-formal, but I don't wanna wear dress la. I'll just wear my baby jeans and a off-shoulder top! that means I must get one before that, but I have alot of time though. hee! Its on 14th of March if I'm not mistaken, I still have LOTS of time for that.
Damn sore throat. My throat is so itchy that I want to put my hand in to scratch! I can't do anything with it. I'm fed up, its been like this since Friday. Dammit. Webcam-ing with friends and theres some problems with my webcam. It just stop automatically by itself and it shows nothing. But its okay right now, thank god.
The song that Manhouw promoted is really nice. I'm in love with it too. 'With you by Chris Brown'. Its always in Fly FM. ahaha. Listen to it and you'll like it. hee!
Gotta go. I still have tons of homework to be done. damn.
loves!

No comments: