Monday, January 28, 2008

Hell -

I'm having major sore throat, it changes my voice, a huge difference. The way i laugh and speak changed, so damn weird. I could hardly speak, its out of slang whenever I speak. Great, choir practise is on tomorrow, how am I going to sing? Damn it. I drank a lot of water, I didn't eat fried food, I ate honey and bla. But they couldn't help with it. What else can I do? I want to join choir for competition laaaaaaaaaaaa! Last year i didn't because I didn't attend the training for few days, I was at KL maaaaaa. I really want to join la this year, but this happened to me. sweat! God is tricking on me. sighhhhhhhhhhhhhh

Whatever, I hope my voice will turn better tomorrow, at least I can sing.
I'm so desperate.

1 comment:

pt_life_engjulie said...

haha..
sexy voices..
hehe..
anyway..
recover soon ya...

-Stranger-