Sunday, February 3, 2008

beach run -

beach run this morning, I woke up at 7 and rain was pouring down heavily, but I still went as my friend told that many people is there. the run continued even though the rain is pouring, super fun to run under the rain, although it makes your hair look like crap. we really had a lot of fun today, running and getting us wet. walked to the tc and run again. haha. this year's beach run is way better than last year although its raining. I love sitting at the beach. i love beach! :D
having headache right now, I wonder is it because of running in the rain this morning. I don't want to get sick! chinese new year is coming. Oh yea, speaking of chinese new year, I bet I will gain weight again. sigh. yoga yoga. someone please grab me there.

shopping day tomorrow.
loves!


No comments: