Wednesday, January 9, 2008

Dots -

title-less for this post.
can't think of any tittle right now. finally we got our textbooks today. we waited for so damn long outside, but its always better to stay outside than in the classroom. :) need to carry a hell big bag to school since I got all the books. sigh. this is bad. should have leave some books there. bleh. went home after school for lunch then head back to school again, for St.John activity. practised bandaging and transporting. I seriously need to start over again to catch up everything, the exam is on this sunday. this sunday! and i haven't do my revision and stuff. omg, i wish i won't fail. hopefully. I think I will be revising later, and finish the undone homeworks. tomorrow is public holiday, I can't join the girls to the mall. sob. since I have St.John activitieS. 9 in the morning for St.John Practise. 10.30 in the morning for piano lesson. will be rushing to the beach for a 11 years old girl's birthday party. 2 in the afternoon head back to school again for St.John State Comp. training. Science & math tuition at 8 in the night. speechless. tomorrow is fully packed. =/ I'm boring, I don't feel like revising again. damn. but I still wish to pass, I wish there will be a miracle. haha.
I'm fat, I seriously need to control my diet lahh. ishh. but i seriously can NOT stand for the hungriness. sigh. sigh! whatever. off to dramas. AOD is great. ahaha! :D

Loves!

No comments: