Monday, January 7, 2008

Oh Seven Oh One -

hah, time past so fast. Its the second week already, and i still haven't get my textbooks yet, whats wrong with my school ahhhhhh? others school got their textbooks on the second day of school, not second week. sweat.
Today was a scary yet lucky day. I forgot about something but the teacher didn't scold me, since they didn't notice la. :D Teacher was busying arranging us during moral period since there were a lot of chinese. ;) and obviously students should be making noises at the time. I was talking about something and i spoke so loudly. Teacher called my name in a sudden and I stand up quickly in a shock. haha she asked me to go beside her, i thought shes going to scold me and surprisingly, I was asked to sit at her place and play with her laptop. hahahaha. just kidding, I was asked to help her on something la, since my name is the first one. sigh. Others were chatting with friends so happily there but I was sitting there typing, looking retarded with the messy hair. Oh yeah, today's a bad hair day! gee. No matter how i fix it, its still looking shit. I don't know what can i do with it. Cut it? Or just leave it? Whatever, I'll just leave it, FIRST. :)
was talking about diet with friends today. A guy friend of mine, he was kind of fat in the last few years and he got very slim now. i mean fit. :D He said he didn't have his breakfast, brunch. He ate a little for his lunch, he jogged every evening and did sit up for 200 times a day. Oh my, how suffer. x) I know, you will get back what you've gave. right? or there's something wrong with it? But i seriously think that guys should be muscular. I like muscular. hahahahahaha. but who doesn't la right? bleh. I had a new year resolution, yup, to be slim. haha. A slim girl can fit in any clothes, no matter big or small.
lame* ahhh, but isn't there an easier way to be slim? Tell me tell me. i need some ideas. heeeeee :)
ummmmmm, i don't think i can success since i just ate up a half container of biscuits.
whoooooooops!

stupid pimple u hurt me! urgh!

No comments: