Friday, January 4, 2008

Second One -

yup! Its the second day of school. I had a good day. I don't mean its really good but at least not bad alright. Teachers finally taught us something. I remembered last year, my BM teacher didn't even teach at all. Er, well, he taught. But just those repeating some texts and just writing all the examples on the board. I like this one, she taught, she don't scold. That's the point. :D so that's why today is a fine day. haha
Well, its still fine for the second day, I hope this continues for the year, but i don't really think so. The new pengetua came and we have a lot of rules now. Chinese who wears pinafore must come with the tie every single day. O.O so i think i will be wearing baju kurung mostly? The hair part, must be all up, including the fringe. ahh. And there's still LOTS of rules that are TOO MUCH for me to list out right now. damn it lah.
sigh. whatever for that. Didn't go anywhere except tuitions for the last few days. I'm rusted man. Every recent posts are photo-less. I had not been touching the camera for couple of days. aihh. alright, forget about those lahh. I need to go to school tomorrow morning for St.John training. My thighs still hurt tho. lol


off to youtube for drama series! :D

No comments: