Thursday, January 3, 2008

First Schooling Day In 2008 -

So I woke up early in the morning for school and it was raining, the weather was kind of cool. I didn't have my breakfast since I'm lack of time. Put on my uniform and felt weird, I've been a long time never put on my uniform. There wasn't any assembly today since it was raining. :D

My classroom, 2RK4, is at the second floor. I walked up there alone and met my friends there. I don't really have the energy to walk, my thighs hurt after the long march on the day before. But i still walked up and down for quite sometimes. haha. We waited for a very long time for the teachers to come in. And finally two teachers came in. But two? They both talked to us and one walked out, another one stayed. She just stand there and kept on looking at her book and writing something, so the time past. There was just few teachers came in. So we were just chatting all the time, we really talked alot. I guess because we didn't meet for a long time. ahaha :D

And recess time was fine, met up lots of form 1 new students. All of them are cute and sweet! haha. It has been a long time since the last time I walked around the school. And I just not comfortable with form 2 life Yet. well, its just the first day ma. I walked to the counseling room to photocopy some papers, as usual I walked along the way and I accidentally went up to the form 1 block. haha. Teachers were fine, we didn't get any scolding, of course. bleh. And I hope every day will be like today, talking and gossiping around without getting any scoldings. :D

ahh, I'm in a real stupid situation. I have no idea what the hell to do. I've done what i should do, but some problems occured. i repeat, some stupid problems! I just can't understand why. I did well, but something wrong came out. urgh. feeling stupid right now, I'm lost of direction. The girls know what happened. God, help me. I've got to find a way to solve it since I've had my decision. :D

alright, got to catch some sleep. I'm tireeeeeeeed! Didn't really rest well recently.
Sweet dreams! :D

No comments: