Friday, May 30, 2008

its happening again.

Tagged by Ming. ;)

8 things I'm passionate about:
1. David ! ;D ;D
2. baby Nicky.
3. the camera.
4. friends. ;)
5. loves.
6. novels.
7. computer.
8. dramass.

8 things I say or do too often:
[say]
1. nicky nicky !
2. sit nicky sit !
3. stay nicky !
4. you naughty girl nicky.
5. good girl.
6. come nicky come !
7.
bit you want or not ? hahah
8. David is so adorable ! ;D

[do]
1. listen to David's songs. ;D
2. watch David's videos.
3. day dreaming.
4. chat.
5. dramas.
6. sleep.
7. watch myself in the mirror.
8. message.

8 things I've read recently:
1. blogs.
2. messages.
3. P.S. I Love You.
4. magazines.
5. lyrics.
6. newspaper.
7. diary.
8. folio.

8 songs I could listen over and over again:
1. Think of me - David Archuleta. ;D
2. Heaven - David Archuleta.
3. Stand by me - David Archuleta.
4. When You Look Me In The Eyes - Jonas Brothers.
5. I think we're alone now - The Click Five
6. Love me Tender - David Archuleta.
7. Mary Jane - Click Five
8. In This Moment - David Archuleta.

8 things I learned last year:
1. think before you act. lol
2. English
3. Geography
4. History
5. Maths
6. Science
7. Mandarin
8. Bahasa Melayu.
( oh this is lame )

8 people to tag:
Suzzane
Tiffany
Evonne
Raney
Bernice
Kristyl
Sharmin
Suetyen

No comments: