Thursday, May 29, 2008

tagged

when you believe - David Archuleta ;D

Tagged by Tiffany & Xinghui.

RULES
1. The rules of the game is to be posted at the beginning.
2. Each player answers the questions about themselves.
3. At the end of the post, the player then tags 5 people and posts their names, then goes to their blogs and leaves a comment, letting them know they got tagged and to ask them to do the tag.

What was I doing 10 years ago?
I was 4. the first year to kindergarten :)

5 things on my to-do list today
- watch David Archuleta's videos ! ;D ;D
- listen to David's songs.
- continue reading 'Ps I love you'.
- watch 'Phantom of the opera' disc 2.
- start learning ' Think of me '. :D !

5 snacks I enjoy
- Chocolates. :)
- Potato chips.
- cheese tarts. ;D
- Jigs.
- Ice cream.

5 Things I would do if I were a billionaire
- date David. hahahahha !
- travel around the whole world.
- shopping !
- buy a house at every countries. hahah
- KEEP.

5 of my bad habits
- forgetful.
- hot-tempered.
- lazy.
- irresponsible.
- stubborn.

5 places I have lived n still living
- my house.
- my room.
- where else ?

5 jobs I've had
- none

5 people I tag
- almost everyone had done it. nobody else to tag dahhhh
No no, I tag Archie. ;P

No comments: