Monday, September 15, 2008

mooncake festival

I hope I'm not too late for that ! just one day late only lahhhh

HAPPY MID-AUTUMN FESTIVAL EVERYONE :)

didn't play any lanterns or candles this year. had a small celebration that night. walked around the area and saw a lot of people playing candles and lanterns. while we were chilling outside the house, I saw someone bringing his dog for a walk, Golden Retriever. :D and I think I saw Bernice behind him. was that your dad? perhaps I mistaken it. just wondering. :)

well. about the festival night thingy at my primary school. it was okay. a bit boring but still fine, with the accompany of Mok. :) they didn't even ask for the ticket, wasted 25bucks for it. grrr* some parts of the school were all packed with lalas. HELLO IT'S A SCHOOL ! -_-

today ;
school was baaaaaad ! we got some of the papers back. I got only one A out of 5 subjects ! hopefully there's still As for the other 3 subjects. I scored A for KH, theres a mistake for one question and now its a B. very saddenning u know. :(

got home from school and took a quick bath. then rushed to the office. to complete my Geography folio. couldn't finish it at home because the Microsoft Office program went missing ! dad brought it to the workshop and its okay now ! :) but all the files are saved in the office's computer. need to go there again tomorrow to print them out. maaafaaan.

something in school kind of cheered me up today. heeeeheee :)

Jasmine. SzeWoen. Raney. Me.
this is suppose to be mok dumped me for raney. but i was still smiling so happily. so yinyin wanted to take another one.see. emotionless face. hahacacat-ed mouth. was talking. hahahbad hair day. :(Me. Mok. :Dmy long time ago shoes. haha i spot u Evonne ! :Dlanterns.HAHAmine. mok's. :)

No comments: