Friday, September 19, 2008

outing !

planned to do some shopping and so we went Ec mall. Suzzane's mom picked me up and off we went to the mall. we started at Padini. okay I bought nothing, seriously. and that's so not cool. I'm so gonna go there again! with sister, and mommy. :) they both each bought one.

i like this. :)
suzz looks cute here. went Food&Tea for desserts. I seriously don likey the service there ! their services are only better when you're with adults ! but I like the desserts there. what to do. :(


i seriously don't know when this picture was taken. haha
but i like it. hahasaw this in one of the magazines.headed to starbucks for some coffee after some more walking. had much fun there. love spending time with them girls. :) we sang, gossiped, laughed, camwhored. ahaha and I don't really like hot chocolate with cream. :/ took ALOT of photos, stupid photos. hahaha




and i loooooooove this photo ! :D
PRS party at the beach tomorrow. wheeee ! :P

XOXO

No comments: