Sunday, November 9, 2008

JonasBrothersBoooook!

went to catch a movie, i mean movies with the girls yesterday. I was late since I had to rush all the way to the mall from my piano teacher's house. she was having a party, she will be moving to Bentong next month, and I have to look for another teacher. :(
anyway, we planned to watch HSM3 at 1 something, but sadly the tickets were all sold out, so they bought The Coffin. it wasn't bad, some scenes even gave me a huge shock. don't really understand the ending though. we met hell lots of people there. after the movie, we were still thinking about HSM3, because we wanted to watch it so much! so, we bought tickets for HSM3 ;) and it was great! the songs were good, the dance moves were nice! and and and Zac looks so hot! I LOVE YOU ZAC ! I so want to watch it all over again! :D
Sharmin's mom sent me back to Tiff's place and I had dinner there. and she even offered me the cake she bake in the morning, which is so soft that I can't even hold it up for a second! haha but it tastes nice though. see this Tiff? ;p after dinner, since I haven't watch Mamma Mia yet, we watched the third movie of our day! ABBA's songs are really great! Amanda Seyfried looks so different! compared to her character in Mean Girls. I love her voice so much! :)

remember this place? :Dta-dahhhh! same place ahah
I spent so much time searching for this photo. time flies, really fast. :)
and I put on so much weight. -_____- must start working on it!


David's album
JonasBrothers' album
Jonas Brothers' Burning Up Book.
me want me want ! OMG
click on the link to check it out! OMG
but I don't have monayyyy wtf lagi omg -___-

No comments: