Monday, November 10, 2008

JBJBJBJBJB

went through all the products in their fanclub.
why can't I have the money to spend and spend and spend without finishing?
I want them all so much!
somebody get me this please!
or maybe I should DIY one instead of buying it.
it's so effin' expensive for just a bracelet you know! so not worth it.
this book! this book! costs around 53MYR. I wonder if Malaysia have it or not.
I don't think so. you know, Malaysia.
Joe wore glasses! and I think he kinda looks like Harry Potter here. hahahaJoe&Kevin playing Guitar Hero while Nick practising. so effin' cute. :D:D

***

school today is so damn boring okay! not even one teacher came in! (well, theres one) we just sat there and enjoyed this extremely hot weather. got back my KH paper and guess what?! it's 79! 79 man! one more mark and it'll be an A. added in our project's mark already, full marks some more. still can't reach A. sigh! this is so the highlight of my day. -_-

the sky is so dark right now, rain will be falling anytime. poor Nicky, can't go out for a walk today. maybe I should go for some Hula Hoop exercise now, since I gain so much weight. D:


No comments: