Wednesday, November 12, 2008

Pokerrrr

alot of people went missing in school, our classroom was so empty, only Chinese. them boys were playing poker every single minute since yesterday! poker sial. I chose not to gamble anymore today since yesterday I lost all my money, damn unlucky. so today I just played for fun. and I read 3 books in school, okay 1 novel and 2 comics. haha and the guy in the comic is so damn cute! :D

I only got to take the form3 textbooks today because I didn't return all the books yesterday, I lost it! so I went there to pay for it and got the textbooks for next year. not much people though, but somehow we had to wait for ages! the teacher asked me to check whether there's 15 books and it was. so I carried all the books back to my classroom, then only I found out there were 16. an extra novel was stuck between all the testbooks, that's why I didn't see it when I was counting. then I was wondering whether to return it or not, but from my classroom to the SPBT room is so damn far! plus everyone was telling not to, so I have 2 novels now, and both are new. haha

got back my history paper, it's a B. not bad for my standard. hahaha I failed my history in the previous exam. D: so that means I improved. haha:D so far I got back 5 subjects, but only 2A! omg. and all the Bs are so close to A! can't reach the target, which is at least 4As, I'll be grounded! D: D: D: D: hopefully I'll get A for the rest of the subjects! *PRAY HARD*

off to games. heh :)

No comments: