Friday, November 14, 2008

school's over

the last day of school in 2008, which is so NOT fun. thought it would be fun, well it WAS fun at first, until teachers came in stop us from doing anything, which was so damn potong stim! we were gambling half way, luckily we hid it quick enough to avoid from getting caught. ;) the other class was having so much fun too, playing with water balloons, cakes, ice haha. until the teachers came, everything's over. we just sat there and did nothing, seriously bored. but still, I won 2.50bucks. HAHAHAhaha ha. ha. -__-

going out for a drink now.
will continue later, about my result, which made me so. NOT. happy! :((((

EDIT ;
cherish's jelly ice is so effing nice lor, the same one as TC's. :D yay now I can eat jally ice in the afternoon. hahaha alright back to my result. no i don't really want to talk about it. *SIGH!*

I'll just go. and sleeeeeeep. ;)
Zac is so hot!
wheeeeeeeeee!

No comments: