Friday, November 28, 2008

Twilight

Twilight later. ;)

will update soon. xx


**

Twilight is amazing! How I wish there is a vampire guy here (must be a good looking and sexy one like Edward). :D Edward is so damn fucking hot lor! Bella is also very pretty. :) they look so good together! but damn, they cut the kissing scene. somehow their lips were so close and somehow Edward suddenly flew off. didn't even know what happened. -_- but anyway! Edward is so sexy! I love his eyes! I love his everything! and just like what Bernice said; almost the whole cast is hot, especially the Cullens. :))

I so wanna watch it again! the original one of course.
with the kissing scene. heehee ;p

I love this part. high up on the trees. :)ohhh my robert. *melts*

gotta go. for movie. :)

will update more soon. heh

Crusty Rusty on tomorrow night! :D



No comments: