Sunday, November 30, 2008

Sunday

finally got home after a long day out. spent most of the time at the mall with mom and sister. walked alot, tried on alot but yet, bought few. met quite some people there and I think, most people went there for Roxy. theres so much of sales there! I did heard about the Roxy sales thingy but I didnt know there was a time for it. and I went back earlier than the time. but even if I stayed longer, I couldn't get in as well, since I'm not one of the members. but mom's friend is. thought of going there with her friend, but then she wasn't sure she is going or not and then yada yada, we didn't make it. -_- damn gek sam lor. grr. also went to look for swimsuits. not much nice ones, only a bikini. tried it on but I think I look fat in it, omg. it's time to start working out! D: see, not a very good day indeed, but at least I got myself 2 shorts and a bra. hahah

and um, about yesterday night, it didn't turn out well for me, didn't get the mood in it. but overall it was not bad, the decorations, and the songs. but somehow it's just, not as fun as expected. :/

btw, here's some leftover pictures from the Twilight day. hah :D

went Leaf cafe for dinner with dad and sisters.environment there very nice. food also not bad. :)got swing some more. hahahafter dinner went to the mall again.
wanted to take a picture with the Christmas tree but I blocked it already. -_-

going to Suzz's place tomorrow night.
I can see Pepper again then! :D
wheeeeeeeeee!

No comments: