Tuesday, December 2, 2008

Happy December!

went to Suzzane's place to kacau her yesterday, and it was the first day of December! hahah I don't know why but somehow I just feel excited about December, Christmas month perhaps? :D

reached there and went in. Bibi & Pepper both came to welcome me! hahaha so I played with them for awhile before I go up. from downstairs, I've already heard Suzzane & Sharmin's laugh, so loud. hahah so I went up carrying Pepper. :D saw them laughing, but I didn't know why. hmm. then Suzzane went for dinner while Sharmin & I busy playing with Pepper, who kept on biting our fingers haha so adorable. :)

Tiffany came, and so coincidentally, she & I wore the same clothes! hahahah

watched Madagascar 2 for the second time! haha then we talk talk talked a lot. more like whispered HAHA for some part lah, right Suzz right Suzz? ;P and we just spent our night talking, and playing poker, its actually doing tricks with poker. I leart a new trick! hahahahahha after Tiffany & Sharmin went back, Suzzane & I got bored. and we started ss-ing, using her webcam with those video effects. hahah we burst out laughing out so loud when going through all the photos we took, damn retarded. XD still laughing when I walked out saying goodbye. hahah

Pepper!
his paw ! so cute ! Pee-ka-boooooo!watching Madagascar. :]smiling to the camera. hahbad hair night! >:(same clothes!this is what they were doing when I was ss-ing. hahahahahhBIG FOOT!
obviously I'm talking about me. hah :)
necklace Tiff bought us from Bali.
and theres a very tiny flipflop key chains too. aww :)
I love this one! they both look so happy. :Dwebcam. hahah
you know what made the night so unforgettable?
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.




THIS!
what a lovely picture isn't it? :)
we are retarded people! hahahhahah
and we love each other. :D :D


No comments: