Saturday, December 6, 2008

Bolt!

Bolt bolt bolt bolt bolt ! Bolt is damn damn damn cute!
went to watch Bolt yesterday, we were very lucky enough to get 6 tickets when we failed to book through the website. omgggg I want to watch it again so much! During the movie I laughed, real loud. at the same time, shed tears. I thought I was the only one sheding tears so I kept on covering here & there. and right after the show I only knew that we were all doing the same thing! HAHAHA
I wanna watch it all over again! must must must! :D

the main hall was so packed, PC fair going on.
met quite some people there. after movie, we waited for Reuel to get kachingss from the ATM machine, then we walked for awhile and went to look for Bernice at KFC, talked for awhile then to Starbucks to meet up with JiaRock and all. and we spent the rest of the time there talking, and camwhoring, as usual. :) but it wasn't a perfect day for taking pictures. like what Suzzane said, not-good-for-picture day. hah :D but overall it was a fine day. at least there was Bolt to cheer the day up. hahaha


these two young ladies, yes Bernice & Suzzane, flooded my camera with all their pictures! hahah they just don't get satisfied by their photos and kept on saying 'again again'. HAHAHAI look huge in this photo!
um nope. I always look huge no matter what. -_-


xx

p/s : pleeeeease let in ON. I dont wanna get dissappointed. :/

No comments: