Monday, December 8, 2008

Steamboat Night

Sunday morning night rain is falling~

Perfect day for steamboat! :D
went over to Suzzane's place ( again, I know) to have steamboat. Reuel prepared the soup and brought there. taste nice but, too little! therefore, we had dried steamboat. -_- It was quite awkward when we were eating, which I seriously don't know why! too little people maybe. JiaRock missed the steamboat because he had to follow his family to somewhere then came later.
anyhow, we had tons of fun!

we eat,
laugh, scream, poker, sing, gossip. we even talked about boobs, I don't remember how it started.. oh yea now I remember! started from me, singing I Hate This Part. then we talked about Nicole Scherzinger, who is so effing hot. then Ali & Lindsay Lohan and yadayadahhhhh, we were talking so loud. -_- I hope Suzz's parents don't mind hahah ;p

went home around 11.30pm, how nice if we could sleep over there XD
too bad Suzzane had to go KL the next day, which is today. and she bought Davids & JB's album! both at the same time! damn jealous, but I can't buy it in Kuantan! roar!

lots of pictures coming up! :P

foooooooooooooood
waiting for fooooooooooodmust take a picture before eating.nah just kidding. these were after eating. :Pcleaning up.we looooove colourful drinks. hahaeveryone watching Reuel pout. XDJR's IC. hahaReuel..arranging his cards. -_-
suzzane playing guitar. :D
showing magic trick! hahahahaSuzzane rocks. hahahoops I didn't mean to cover ur face la sayang. :P
and JiaRock posing. omg hahaha
I seriously have no idea what was Jiarock doing. -___-their heads are very very heavy!Suzzane looks so cute here! hahah and Reuel sleeping. don't know what was Jiarock doing.

I must get Jonas Brothers' album!

No comments: