Tuesday, December 9, 2008

Tell Me Something I Don't Know

1) Do u think you're hot?
so not.

2) Upload your favourite picture of you!


3) Why do you like that picture?
because we look so..natural? hahaha

4) When the last time you ate pizza?
last week. on the day we went for Bolt. Bolt! :)

5) The last song you listened to?
A Little Bit Longer - Jonas Brothers.

6) What are you doing now beside this?
Enjoying the music heh

7) What name would you prefer besides yours?
I like my name. :D

People i tag :
1. Evonne
2. Mandy
3. Bernice
4. Melissa Ng
5. Angeline

8) Who is number 1?
bff. ;)

9) Number 3 is having a relationship with?
Xiah? ahah

10) Say something about number 5?
smart.

11) How about number 4?
sweeeeeet !

12) Who is number 2?
Mandy ! xD

-

watched Another Cinderella Story. It was oookay, not so nice actually. I still prefer Cinderella Story, so much better. :) but the songs were nicee, like New Classic & the acoustic version of it, but I failed to look for the acoustic version one. sad case ! but the guy in the movie was kinda cute though. heehee but he was 10 years older than Selena Gomez if I'm not mistaken.

Currently downloading Sex and The City.
and I'm waiting for Hotel for Dogs to be released in the cinema. :D
oh oh and Beverly Hills Chihuahua too. so much movies to watch!

Listening to : Love Story - Taylor Swift ( fav!)

No comments: