Friday, January 2, 2009

2008 December's

2 more days! 2 more days and I'll be back at school! DIE. I have no idea at all how will it be like. damn nervous! hhahaha I only have 2 resolutions!
  1. STUDY HARD! REAAAAAAAL HARD!
  2. SAVE KACHINGss!
wondering whether can I achieve them or not. :/

booked tickets for Bedtime Stories for today. but then it's not on again. :(
anyway, get well soon Suzzane. I guess it's going to be my turn again now. haha having minor sore throat and not quite feeling well. :/

now, some delayed post. :)

KL trip.

first day;
reach KL by flight with godmom. then went to Klang by godmom's friend, Aunt Lim's car. went to Jusco and bought few clothes. attended the red&white birthday party at night. I only got to know the theme was red AND white that night. -_- I got white top la okay. wasted my time going all around to search for red top. the food at the party was good! and the cake was huge! 18th birthday man. :D


second day;
had Roti Canai for breakfast. then to Aunt Lim's mom's house. followed the young ones to Jusco while godmom stayed there for mahjong. went to Green Box for karaoke. :) too bad the photos we took there wasn't with me. I haven't get them yet. :( after that followed them to the swimming pool but I didn't swim. my swimsuit wasn't with me. but even if it was, I choose not to swim as well! unless I bought a new one :P then went back to their house for dinner then back to home. another Lim family's home.

in the room. :)

third day;
had breakfast at Klang. then said goodbye to them and headed to KL. went to The Gardens for some shopping. bought a pair of shoes. :) then had lunch at Italianese. after lunch, checked in to hotel then walked to Pavilion to meet up with mom & dad. then we had dinner at a Thai cuisine restaurant. I don't remember the name. but the food was real good! although a lil spicy for me. I'm not good at spice. :/ headed back to hotel after dinner and said hello to bed! :D

The Gardens.Pavilion. up : dinner. food! yumms ;p
down : before walking back to hotel :)


fourth day;
dad sent godmom to airport in the morning to fly to HK for vacation with friends. while sisters & I went swimming at the hotel pool. and the water was freeeeeezing cold! we just stayed in the water for awhile then went back to our room to bath. :) went Pavilion again for lunch while waiting for dad to come back from airport. then we walked to Sungei Wang. then Times Square. thank God I was wearing flipflops, or else my feet..*shakes head*. haha then from Times Square we walked back to hotel, stopped by at Coffee Bean for coffee before going back to hotel to get back our luggages. stayed over at aunt's house that night.

Time Square's.
Left bottom : hotel's washroom. :D
Top left : after swimming! :D
Top right & Bottom left : Coffee Bean!
& repeated photo. heh

fifth day;
went to Ikea and bought something. then to Ikano, bought few Christmas hats for Suzz & JiaRock each because I'm asked to. mhm. then headed back to Kuantan! before going back to home, went to Sniip to pick Nicky back home! :D back home, bathe quickly then headed to Reuel's. yay I'm done! :P

week after the trip, which is 27th of Dec, went to catch a movie with Raney & Jasmine. we watched Australia, and its freaking long! I didn't know it was that long. :/ no point watching mhm. I thought Bedtime Stories was released but it was only the premiere. ish ish! then we thought Ip Man but its 18sg. -_- then we ended up watching Australia. but Nicole Kidman looks goooood in it! :)


woookay. I'm done now.
Off to Pet Society! wheeee!

No comments: